Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh Metro..

So I read this morning in the paper I get on my way into the Metro station that there is a billboard that says "Go to Hell Barack" on it. I'm not sure how I want to react to this. Yes, I am a registered Republican, but the bigger issue is: how did the Metro marketing department let this one slip by? So I got to work and Googled it, and found the linked article and watched the video, then it hit me: this. Obama is cutting federal funding to the Metro system, and then I thought, well maybe this is Metro sticking it to him. They said they can't reject ad's based on political content and they are protecting the first amendment. 


Bravo Metro, bravo. 


(Picture is what I found when I got on the train this morning. Don't feel like using the 50 trash cans provided as soon as you get off the train? No probs, THIS IS AMERICA! Just leave it, someone else will clean it up! FAIL.) 


                                                                xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment